Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nightcap

I am exercising tough love with myself and preventing before-bed eating. Last night I just toughed it out, but tonight I decided to switch to drowning myself before bed. I generally do not get enough liquids, anyway (about 40 oz/day). I bought some lemon/lime crystal light Pure, and found that I like it (it tastes just like Crystal Light lemonade to me, though). I've actually had a ton of liquids today, and quite a bit in the last several hours. I'm keeping my belly sated by moving liquids through it.

If I can beat this bad habit, I will give myself a huge advantage in my pursuit of weight loss!

2 comments:

  1. Good plan. Unless you have to get up several times a night to, um, you know. I hope it works for you and YAY for tackling the tough habits. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started drinking from this big bottle I bought (72 oz), and if I manage to drink it all in one day, I've noticed, I cut my snacks out almost completely. It really does keep your tummy occupied. Then of course, when it really is time to eat, the water just isn't enough, and your blood sugar will remind you as well. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete