Thursday, January 20, 2011

Care to Buy a Girl a Drink? PLEEZE??

I got woke up by my cellphone ringing at 7:30 this morning, and my nearly-twelve-year-old screeching into my ear "Fact or Fake? Men with long hair didn't used to be let into Disneyland??"

Uhh, this was a very confusing way to be woken up. I was expecting, "Daddy is bringing me over to get such and such before school," since the kids have been staying with my ex since the surgery.

Stranger, though, was the dream I was having before waking. I was GULPING down entire glasses of water, entire cans of pop, anything liquid I could get my hands on.

After I got off the phone, I dozed off again. And again, the GULPING dream returned.

Umm, I took this as a not very subtle hint from my psyche that I needed to concentrate on my hydration today. Mission accomplished. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment