Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Graph - Weight Loss to Date

I sure enjoy looking at this weight loss graph! The dot represents my surgery date (1/11/11 @ 255 pounds). It has been a good run so far!

I am working on eating slower and waiting between bites. I'm already a pretty slow eater, so I would be surprised if this is much of a problem. I'm not complaining, but I am a bit concerned about the amount of "real food" I can eat at a sitting. Like two or three bites, only. I can eat more liquids, like soup - as much as six ounces at a sitting. But I'm trying to work on my "real food," as I'm supposed to be off the protein shakes. Uhh, which I am - completely off them. So what protein I'm getting is coming from these two or three bites throughout the day.

Like I said - not complaining. A little curious. I feel great, so I'm not terribly concerned. At five weeks out, I look at the diet from my surgeon I'm supposed to follow, and it is laughable! No way I could eat that much. I know it's what you are supposed to ramp up to, though, so I'll just keep on keepin' on. My next appointment with him is Monday (2/21), so I'll talk to him about it then.

In the meantime, I'll just keep on loving that weight loss graph!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly an inspiration Julie!! Keep up the GREAT work! :)

    ReplyDelete