Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pain Pump

When I booked the surgery, I was given an option of a $500 pain pump that bathed your ravaged muscles in lidocaine or some other numbing med for three days after surgery.

Optional, but recommended. Yeah, I think I woke up at 4a when it emptied out today. By my 11 am appt I was like, so couldn't we just refill it? By 6:30 tonight I am drugged and missing my pain pump. :(

If you are ever in a position to choose, get the pain pump! I have a feeling this would be a very different week without it, haha.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have got a second pain pump or a refill. I'm glad you've got something to take the edge off the pain. Your belly is going to be awesome, and I can't wait to hear about your new obsession with belly dancing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete