Friday, October 26, 2012

Watch Me on Huff Post Live this Afternoon!

Crazy! I got an email yesterday from Huffington Post Live. They saw this post: The Elephant in the Room: Loose Skin and Dating. Y'all remember how much fun I had discussing my loose skin with Greg, don't you? Anyway, they are doing a live web cam chat show at live.huffingtonpost.com at 5:00p.m. Eastern today and the topic is "dating and the elephant in the room." (So you can guess how they found me, haha!)

The producer said in her email: 
More specifically, as many people can probably attest, dating can be a struggle. It's even harder when there's an elephant in the room you don't want to talk about, like not graduating college, illness, or a particularly body part which you may not be 100% comfortable with. I read your blog post, "The Elephant in the Room: Loose Skin and Dating" [http://freejulie.blogspot.com/2012/04/elephant-in-room-loose-skin-and-dating.html] and found it to be very powerful, engaging and really informative on a personal level. I would love to have you join our conversation and share some more of your story.
How cool, yes? The interview is at 5:00 p.m. Eastern today - I am nervous and excited. Come watch! I'll be on my iPhone web cam.

Come watch me here live or you'll be able to see it later at the same link.

Here's the video from interview!

6 comments:

  1. How cool! Text me before you do it an if I can I will watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be linked later - I probably won't text you as I will be paranoid to screw up the google hangout connection on my phone, haha. We had some challenges getting it set up this morning since I'd never used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I will have to go read that post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I will be watching. :)

    ReplyDelete