Friday, October 21, 2011

Sick!

I haven't been feeling very bloggy, because I've been sick this week with a stupid cold. I'm all hopped up on Dayquil and Sudafed. I have been reading news forecasts that this winter is going to be very snowy, so I am dragging my germ-riddled body to work, trying to save my paid time off. If you have ever tried to balance a career with unexpected school and daycare closures due to snow - well, it ain't always easy. Last winter I took a ton of unpaid leave to stay home with the kiddos when schools were closed.

Life is good - I am hovering at 167 pounds (!!!) and I am feeling fly! There's a song with the line, "I'm sexy and I know it," it's on the radio all the time right now and it is my theme song. ;) I am feeling really good!

You know, except for my head being filled with phlegm.

2 comments:

  1. boo - it sucks that you are sick. I hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I was wondering where you were this week! Poor thing.

    I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when you weigh less than me. I mean, I realize I've got about 10 inches on you, but...I think it will inspire me (oh and you are so close).

    ReplyDelete