Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick - Think of Something!

It has been too long since I've blogged, and I've got to write SOMETHING in order to get those swimsuit pictures off my front page! Ack! Every time I pull up the blog, I think, 'Oh crap, I've got to do something about these pics.' I was going to take them down, but decided not to.

I have been HUNGRY the last several days. Oh my. It's amazing how much more vigilant you have to be about eating as that sleeve-capacity really does change. The surgeon said it's in part due to swelling, etc. and in part due to you learning how to eat with the sleeve, e.g. chewing better, etc.

Either way, I still can't eat a lot, but I have been surprised at the amount of food I packed away this weekend. Fall is such a rough time of the year for me. I truly think I'm meant to be hibernating. The big slider food this weekend was microwave popcorn. I simply ate too much, I think. Plus I've got my period, which seems to make me more inclined to eat, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment