|Hmm, slim pickings on cute '95' clip-art.|
Anyway! Back to the triumph at hand: 95 pounds lost! I think that I need to have some days that I just let myself eat more. I've actually wondered if I maybe don't eat enough, and if that affects my weight loss, too. Because let me tell you, yesterday I ate like they were going to stop making food any moment - and today I was rewarded with more than a pound lost.
Yesterday's eating (HAHA, I post for my amusement on what was "gorging" pre-op versus now.)
- Earl gray tea, lots of it, mixed intermittently throughout the day with whole milk, skim milk and half and half.
- A 2 oz bag of BBQ potato chips from Jimmy John's.
- An "unwrap" turkey sandwich with cheese (no bread, in other words)
- 1/2 of a mini chocolate frosted donut, because it was still warm from the Pike Place Market, and how could I refuse?
- 2 chocolate Chukar cherries
- 3 ounces low-fat frozen yogurt with chopped strawberries
- 5 ounces of red wine
- 1 cup frosted mini wheats, dry
A new 'froyo' frozen yogurt place just opened in the building next door, and you can expect that I'll be eating there often. Remember that Seinfeld episode with the supposedly non-fat froyo? Hopefully this won't be me!
Grr - the first video I tried to embed wasn't the right one. Maybe this will work.