Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday: Bye Week Edition

Well, I was stepping into the shower this morning and remembered it was Wednesday, and remembered I gave my daughter my new scale last week. And it was alllllllllllll they way upstairs, and I was already nekked and stepping into the shower...

And I thought, "screw it." :)

That old scale, well, I told my daughter A that she didn't need to use it, either. I think it's dying. And she has been doing soooooooooooooooo well on her eating plan for, gosh, I don't know, two or three weeks now? I figured she deserved a scale that had screaming bright numbers and an implied accuracy to those numbers. I'll pick up a new scale at Costco this weekend. It's too far for me to go visit hers, haha, and I think G also benefits from having a scale handy. ;)

It wasn't a great eating week, anyway. G and I went out of town for the weekend, and while I largely kept my eating in check, there was too much snacking and too much food, in general. I confess I am not eager to face that bad ole scale at all.

4 comments:

  1. I hate the scale. It could tell me I'd lost fifty pounds and I'd still loathe it. For sure.

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs a bye week once in awhile. I'm taking mine this week too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I skipped today too. I usually shower in the morning and I hop on the scale just before the shower. However, today I didn't shower because I did that last night. After I was completely dressed I realized I never weighed in. Oh well, just another day!
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best weight for you is the one you are comfortable with. However, there is such an important concept as 'healthy weight'. In order to achieve and keep it you have to develop healthy eating habits. I’ve read somewhere that even if you attend gym every day but keep eating junk food – you are wasting your time. Lots of useful advices on proper nutrition I have found here http://bit.ly/1gM5EyX. They provide special tips for women and lots of motivative ideas!

    ReplyDelete